Friday, August 14, 2009

Latest and Greatest




I watched another of the Thinking Inking videos by Jennifer McGuire. Thanks to Lisa for getting me hooked. I have never really been a stamper but I have all these stamps and supplies that my great aunt gave me. She owns a flower shop and they used to make handmade cards. Needless to say they stopped and she gave me all their supplies. I didn't have a clue what to do with all the sprays, pads, powders, etc. that were in this HUGE rubbermaid tote. That is until Lisa told me about the Thinking Inking videos on http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/ . So now that you know the backstory lets get to the present. I have been watching these videos and tearing up the Tim Holtz isle at Micheals for the past month. I have bought alcohol inks, distress inks, UTEE, crackle paint(LOVE this stuff!)and today I got perfect pearls. They are really fun and easy to work with and you get a beautiful shimmery result. I love shimmer so its right up my alley. I also got my new Bazzill splat mat yesterday and I LOVE IT! Do you know that even Sharpie wont stick to this thing. I tried to write my name on it...just something I do that bothers my DH... anyways, it wipes right off!!!

Well, I'm off to my first SU party tomorrow. I love their stamps. How will I ever decide what to get?

TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment