Tuesday, September 22, 2009

"Scrap-lifted"

Hey everyone.  Its still wet and cool here in Arkansas and I am not complaining because this time of year it is usually still pushing 100.  Today I practiced a little "scrap-lifting".  I am pushing to get an album done to enter in the district fair and I only have today, tomorrow and Thursday to get it done.  I will be at a retreat on Friday and Saturday and entries are due Sunday afternoon.  OMG!  Anyways, I have resorted to any and all means necessary for inspiration.  One more page finished towards my goal of 20 for the album.  Here is the inspiration layout from the April 2009 issue of Scrapbooks Etc. and my "scrap-lifted" version.

I changed several things.  First off the pictures, also the title and journaling positions.  The basic layout of the papers and the verticle strips of papers and ribbons is the same.

1 comment:

  1. That is a great lift. you did well on making it different enough that it does not look copied. Good luck at the fair.
    Leah

    ReplyDelete