Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Long Time No Post



Hey out there in .com land.  It's been a while since I have posted to my blog.  Cheerleading has been consuming most all of my time lately but I have worked on a few projects and have several projects in the works right now.  I was home today with a sick daughter and had some time to watch a few Youtube videos by Angie Juda, aka "chicknscratch".  Love her work.  One video tutorial I loved is her post-it note organizer.  You can see the video here .  Angie's project used post-it notes but I changed it up a little to make it fit a note pad I got from the dollar bins at Target.  Here is my finished project:

I also loved the idea of the Christmas Wish List.  You can see her video here . Here is my finished project.



I used my Cricut Stamped cartridge to cut the title and I made the cards for the inside using MS Word.  Everyone is already filling up their cards.  This will be great to carry in my purse to refer to when people ask what the girls want for Christmas.  Hope you liked the projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment