Thursday, February 10, 2011

KEYS

Michi got some great new dies for her Accucut at the scrapbook store and this scallop circle is one of them.  I decided to use some pictures that I took of my girls last spring so I chose some patterened paper and colored cardstock to match the flowered tank tops they were wearing. (I'm behind on printing my pics so I dont have them printed out yet, shame on me!)  I also got these great chipboard keys by Bazzill and that is how I decided on the title.  The flowers are Prima, the leaves are from iamroses.com and the title is done with Thickers.  I used my Ranger paint dabber in espresso to distress the edges and cover the raw chipboard edge.  The cover is all I have done since I dont have the pictures printed.  I will post the rest later!  Until then thanks for visiting.  HAPPY SCRAPPING!


No comments:

Post a Comment