Saturday, April 30, 2011

My New Art Journal

If you dont know, Donna Downey is my hero.  I simply love everything she creates.  I wanted one of her art journals from her store but they are hard to catch in stock so when I saw that the instructions to make your own were for sale in her store I clicked "buy".  I have some sewing ability so I figured I could muddle through to make one of my own and bonus...I get to chose the material.  After visiting Hobby Lobby, Michaels and Hancocks I finally gathered all the supplies to begin working on my journal.  The instructions and video were great and it was pretty simple to put together.  I think it turned out great and I cant wait to start creating, though I am having difficulty trying to decide what to put on the first page.  For some reason it seems that it should be something really good.  I guess it will be what it will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment