Sunday, January 8, 2012

So Here It Is...

My Project Life all laid out ready to go. I am having trouble with the title page. Do you ever have that feeling that something just HAS to be perfect? I mean, this is the FIRST page after all. The thing that everyone will see first! Anyways, I am working on a more permanent home, a Project Life station if you will, in a different spot in my craft room where I can keep it out and things won't get piled on top of it. This island seems to be the catch-all in my space. When I get that all worked out I will post about it. For now I have my binder, planner, post-it's, Clementine core kit and I used the box lid to hold some stuff I dug up in my stash. I also put the wire basket out to hold all the "stuff" from daily life. Thanks for stopping by and stay tuned for more from my PL adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment