Friday, August 16, 2013

Progress

Good afternoon! I made a lot of progress last night on the White Book Project.  Things arent looking so white any more!  I have incorporated a ton of paint techniques into the book which translates to lots of ways to get crafty and create a mess.  Creativity is messy!!  I love this new chicken wire wafer die I picked up at Scrapbooker's Emporium.  I utilized the inner hexagons as well as the chicken wire in the book.  I also plan on cutting it from stencil material so I can use it as a stencil in my art journaling. 

Some of the paint techniques we will use during this class are watercolors, misting, stenciling and dripping.  We will also be using some Distress Inks on some of the page elements and some heat embossing for a resist technique.  The end result is a beautiful 6x12 book titled "Life in Color".  Call or stop by the store for more information or to sign up.  Hope to see you there!!!

A~



No comments:

Post a Comment