Monday, June 7, 2010

All Day!

I worked all day on this one page!  Of course I went to church, went to the grocery store, layed in the pool, took daughter to practice, grilled burgers...but still!  Anyways, this one started out with a plain sheet of white cardstock.  I distressed it with Ranger Distress ink in Old Paper and also added in a little black.  I stamped and heat embossed the butterflies and flourishes.  The butterfly stamps are by Martha Stewart.  The word "imagine" is from Michaels and was bare chipboard then I painted red it and distressed it with black ink.  I even went to the sewing machine and stitched on the strip of green striped paper under the title with black thread.  Last I added some flowers, a decorative tag cut down, a jeweled brad and some hand lettering and finally it was done!


Hoping you had a great weekend and was able to get a little crafting done, I sure did!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment