Friday, June 4, 2010

This Makes Me HAPPY!

Dont you just love it when you find scrapbooking supplies for a great price.  This week I have gotten several good deals on supplies.  First I went by our local Dollar Tree to pick up some cups and plates and found extra fine packets of glitter like those they sell at M's for $5!  I got all the colors they had.  Each pack had 6 colors.





I also found out the Wal-Mart in a town near here is closing their fabric department so I got some great trims for 50% off!  I just love pom-pom fringe ribbon and lace. 
Today my baby girl and I went shopping and I got two sets of grungeboard for $4 each.  I got the alphabet set and the elements set.  I found these at Tuesday Morning.  I also got a set of 18 6x6 printed transparencies by Anna Griffin at Ross for $3!

1 comment:

  1. Those are some great finds! Love your layouts! Thanks for joining my blog! :D

    ReplyDelete