Thursday, April 25, 2013

Project Life Share

Today I am sharing week 19 from my 2012 PL album.  Yes, I am behind.  No, I am not THAT far behind.  I just flipped through and chose a layout to share.  I am planning on skipping ahead to 2013 and working on that and begin sharing from week 1 of 2013.
 I didn't take me long into PL that I realized that it is really hard for me to fill two pages up with one week of activities so I let myself off the hook and started doing one week in one page.  This week we had Regional softball tournament, a graduation and two birthdays.
For my week card I used some chipboard letters and numbers that were bare and colored them with an ink pad.  The patterened paper is by Authentique and the washi is some Smash Book washi.  I added the dates with my date stamp and the same ink used to color the chipboard.

I like to incorporate iphone screen shots and movie posters for the movies that we watch.  My typewriter and office labels are some of my favorite journaling elements.  The heart brad is from Studio G and the wood veneer is Studio Calico.  Its from the snowflake set but it looks like a doiley to me.  More Smash washi and some Authentique tiny type alpha stickers.

The last card is a lot of journaling about my daughter and her BF's birthday lunch at Tamolly's.  More typewriter journaling and Studio Calico veneers.  The background paper is Authentique also.  We had the staff sing the birthday song and they wore the giant sombrero.  Even though it wasnt her birthday, Brooke had to wear the sombrero, too.

Thanks for stopping by.  Hope you enjoyed my PL spread.  Wish me luck on getting caught up!!

A~

No comments:

Post a Comment