Friday, April 26, 2013

Week 1


So I am done with Week 1 - 2013!!!!  This week crossed from December to January so the calendar stamp that I had planned on using for each week isnt going to work out so well.  Looks like an Amy Tangerine Calendar stamp is on my list of things to buy.

As you can see on my title card where I am planning on using the calendar stamp there is no way to include the previous month and since most of the time the last week of each month spills over into the new month this stamp is not going to work...at all.
As far as supplies for this week, I used a lot from the Fancy Pants Trendsetter line.  The navy, teal and pink are a great color combination.  I used my Slice and the Noel card to cut the letters and number.  I typed out the weekly happenings with my typewriter and the enamel dots are by MME.  The calendar stamp is from the Snap! line by Simple Stories.
I am a big Patriots fan and get very excited when my team does well.  This was a big win over the Texans and put them in a great spot for the playoffs.  I used a simple 4x6 grid card for the background and a couple strips of washi along with a sticker from the Trendsetter line popped up on a foam dot.
For the 3x4 cards the quote  nd the "Today" cards are from a Mambi set from M's.  The middle cards are cut from some of the Trendsetter patterned papers.  I used some Amy Tangerine Thickers to spell out "Movie" under our ticket stubs and one of the Trendsetter stickers on the photo of my oldest daughter doing one of her famous self-pics with her phone.  I stuck the sticker on top of the page protector since it was bigger than the 3x4 card.
I printed this photo from an iPhone screen shot and backed it on solid cardstock.  I used some washi and a sticker from the Trendsetter line and a little machine stitching.  This week I used all hand-journaling since the spaces were kind of akward to reach with my typewriter.
The last card is of the kids bowling.  I'm glad they take pics of each other when they are out or these memories would never make it into the PL album.  The photos are backed with more patterned paper from the Trendsetter line and I added some washi with machine stitching and some foam Thickers.

Hope you enjoyed Week 1 of my 2013 Project Life album.  Thanks for stopping by!!

A~




No comments:

Post a Comment