Monday, September 19, 2011

Day 19

Today's project is made from a deck of cards that I picked up at the Dollar Tree.  I started out by Gesso-ing the front and back of the 52 cards removing the jokers.

Next I used my Crop-A-Dile to make holes for the binding rings, inked up the edges with some Vintage Photo Distress Ink and attached some chipboard numbers.
I punched a tag with a Quikutz die and used some typewriter alpha stamps to stamp "photos".  I used my label maker to spell out "favorite"
I added a metal heart from making memories and the cover is done.
Now to choose the photos and print.

I went to Hobby Lobby today to grab some paper pads for half off.  I got this cute Five & Dime 8x8 pad.  Adorable!

I also got a couple others for Christmas gifts for my daughter.


No comments:

Post a Comment