Friday, September 23, 2011

Day 23

Well my Halloween tree is looking kind of bare so I thought I would use some of the .97 Studio G stamps that I picked up at Wal-Mart to make a tag for the tree.  I started with a manilla shipping tag and then stamped on the Halloween images with black pigment ink.  Then I used some Distress Inks and my blending tool to add some color.

I used some black tule and the bling that came with the clear stamp set and there you have it.  My tree is starting to look better already.
Tomorrow is my School Class at Scrapbooker's Emporium.  If you are in the Texarkana Texas area stop by and see me.  Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment