Sunday, September 4, 2011

Day 4

My day 4 project is a name plate for my desk.  I have made several of these for teachers and my daughters and always meant to make one for my desk but just never got around to it.  What better time than the present!
I start with two stamp sets.  This liscense plate set by Autumn Leaves 

and this alpha set by Heidi Swapp. 

I stamped and embossed the liscense plate and alphas with black ink and black embossing powder onto white cardstock. 

Next I adhere the cut plate to some heavyweight chipboard and trim around the edges.

Using Worn Lipstick Distress Ink and my blending tool I ink the edges and blend in toward the center.


To finish off the project I added some iamroses.com roses that I sprayed with Glimmer Mist and some tiny roses by Recollections.


I hope you enjoyed today's project.  See you back here tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment